Phat to Fabulous!

31 January 2006

I am technologically challenged!

So apparently I didn't have my moderation feature on for my comments, so Miss A. this is for you, thanks for the comment, I couldn't respond to you because I am special! But I think I figured out now that I turned on my moderation feature I should be able to respond to you, once you add a new comment. Sorry!

Since I am on here. I may as well give a few shouts out!

The Skinny B!tch - We all know who you are. Watch how many exercises you do though, I am with my husband you just might disappear.

Neq - Keep hitting them stairs, dawg!

Ms. Mason - Back away from the potato chips or you will be paying for my trip to the Dells! :) I plan on winning this family weight loss challenge! And don't tell me that this mess is cancelled this time either!

That's it, now y'all get back to work, shouldn't y'all be doing something productive?
posted by Elle Jefe at 1/31/2006 01:29:00 PM

2 Comments:

As you know at the curren job I have nothing better to do than sit here and make coments. I promis I will not let my self disapear. Almost got to that point once and looking at pictures that was nasty. Thank You Aniah for putting a little meat on my bones.

1/31/2006 3:18 PM  

For someone "technically challenged", I'd say you've hit the ground running. At any rate, I'm proud of you, my friend. I know you're going to handle business. Any help I can give you, Holla. Funny, now the whole world can see(I assume) how "creative" you are.

2/01/2006 4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home