Phat to Fabulous!

02 February 2006

4 out of 4 ain't bad!

So I will start by saying these people are really tripping today. Folks want me to do their jobs because they are incompetent! Come on now people, I don't want to do my job, me do you your job....not happening! Anyway I am not thinking about them.

*singing* That's right put in work do them sit-ups right and get yo tummy tight and....
I will tell you I made it to the gym for my fourth time this week. Which means the rest of this week is optional since I hit my goal. :) I love when I do that! And your girl is definitely feeling the burn today. Although they say that is good. I made it all the way through my elliptical workout last night without having to change any diapers, however when I was doing my weights to the sound of "Guess What?" by Keyshia Cole, I look at the kids room and see my eldest child in tears. My trainer is in there checking her out, making her walk across the room and stuff and she is just a sobbing. Now don't get me wrong, I am not a cold mother or anything, but you have to know Jordan. That poor child just has two left feet. So I go in check on her, apparently she tripped over some toy, that most likely, was left on the floor by her little tyrant of a sister. I have no doubt in my mind. I go take her to the bathroom help her clean her face cleaned up, get her some water we are cool. We go back over to the room so she can get her shoes on and so I can come back out and finish the last of my workout. She asks how much longer I am going to be, I told her maybe about 10 minutes, this child says how come it can't be 11? Yeah sure, 11 it is. Apparently she thought she had lost important playing time, by having her little injury/breakdown and she needed to make up some time. Whatever works for you kid! Anyway that makes twice this week that my children have struck and interrupted my groove! Aaaaahhh! A mother's work is never done.

Yesterday's Countdown:
Thanks for the responses I received from people on yesterday's countdown. The one thing that I somehow missed on the countdown that a few of you pointed out was kids. Kids have definitely allowed us to keep those pounds packed on over the years. We gained weight when we got pregnant. Once they came along we were too busy to cook anything worthwhile and healthy, so we continued on our spiral into lard butt land, now that they are getting older, they never want to be the member of the clean plate club like we were always taught to be. So when Jordan leaves that last chicken nugget and says she's full, do you know how hard it is to just put in the garbage? I just paid $3.19 for that happy meal, at $1 for the drink, $.90 for the fries, that leaves $1.29 for 6-piece nuggets. That is $0.215 per nugget. You are going to waste almost $0.215, because you are full. Girl don't you know there are starving kids in Third World countries who could live for a month off of just $0.215 a day? I know Sally Struthers told me so! What's wrong with you child? OK, I digress, anyway you get my drift!

Today's Quote (Thanks Sue!):
When I buy cookies I eat just four and throw the rest away.
But first I spray them with Raid
so I won't dig them out of the garbage later.
Be careful, though, because that Raid really doesn't taste that bad.
-- Janette Barber

Preview of what's to come...
So later I plan to try to post for you guys this Abs Boot Camp Workout from a magazine I picked up, that says that it has fail proof ways to get rid of that unwanted fat for good. I figured that it would not be right though, if I didn't try the workout myself first so that I could give you my honest opinion, and you know I will. Until then peeps.

Thanks for all the great feedback and comments! Keep 'em coming! Let me know what you like and what you don't, unless you don't like me and in that case, who cares get off my blog its MINE!! *evil cackle* muwhahahahahaha! ok, whatever y'all know I got issues, don't act surprised now.
posted by Elle Jefe at 2/02/2006 10:49:00 AM

1 Comments:

Well the new nick name is growing on me. Anyway can I see the abs thing you found in the magazine that is the part of my body I am most obbsessed about, that under the arms nonsence I can deal with. You know I gotta wear the doily when we got out on a warm summers night. :-) I can't wear the doily unless my tummy is lookin like Janets. Next week I can be your gym buddy on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday I think. Oh thans you made me unbored (if that is a word) for a good 5 minutes.

2/02/2006 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home