Phat to Fabulous!

02 February 2006

WTF!!!!!

WTF! That's what I was saying when my husband decided it was a good idea to take this picture and that's what I am saying to myself now. After I decided it was a good idea to take my happy slappy behind to the gym for a fifth day in a row! Now I had decided that since I had been 4 days in a row that anything else for the rest of the week was just extra credit and considering my body was still yelling at me for yesterday's workout, I figured I would give it a break! But nooooooo, I decided to listen to Mel's a$$ (I love you, Mel) and went to the gym with her anyway. And it didn't stop there, I came home and did my fitness ball workout and then tried out that Boot Camp Abs Workout to see how it was. I am psychotic, apparently and a glutton for punishment! I am going to sleep and I will talk to you good peeps in the morning.
posted by Elle Jefe at 2/02/2006 10:13:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home