Phat to Fabulous!

16 February 2006

You wouldn't say that $hit if I was skinny!

So have you ever paid attention to the differences in responses or faces that people make when a fat person says something versus a skinny person. Well I thought about some of them and this is some of what I came up with.

I tell you people this world is rough. And to help us with our whoas and figuring out how to handle dealing with being on the chunkier side of the table, we have skinny b!tches like Tyra Banks and Vanessa Minillo (don't know if I spelled that right, that's the chick from MTV and Entertainment Tonight!) who decide that in order to feel the pain of chunky butt Americans everywhere that they should put on a 300 lbs. fat suit to see what it is really like.


Source
Source
That face Vanessa is making in the fat suit is just wrong. But still these people are tripping! Are they really serious? I understand being empathetic to your target audience, but come on now isn't this taking it a bit far. That's almost as crazy as this. I suppose it is great that they want to take the time to experience what it is like for someone who is fat or overweight, but at the end of the day you can take that off. Me I still have my second a$$ to keep me company. Just my thought!
I am a little bitter today, I didn't make it to the gym last night, because we had an open house for our new building at work and I didn't get out of there until 7. Then I had to deal with some 5 year old kid drama and then I got up this morning made my lunch breakfast and snack and left it all sitting on the freaking kitchen sink. And to top it all off its a freaking blizzard outside. I hate Wisconsin!
I am going to stop for today, before I type something I might regret. Although that's what editing is for! :) TTFN - Ta Ta For Now!
Today's Quote:
I follow two diets; one doesn't give me enough to eat!
--Unknown
posted by Elle Jefe at 2/16/2006 01:29:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home