Phat to Fabulous!

07 February 2006

My Second Hit!

I must say that sadly I am getting used to this. It has been a week since I posted my statistics and unfortunately this morning it was time for me to do another weigh/measure-in. I must say that I am sad that my eating this weekend probably held me back from where I could have been, but I accept my slacker-like responsibility in that! So here we go...

While I am not happy that I only lost one pound, I have lost a significant of inches which is good, because it shows that I am firming up from all of the exercises. Imagine the results I could have gotten if I had stayed completely on track. I guess we will have to see next week.

Have you ever been this person...

So you go the gym, you don't attempt to look your best, because you are going to exercise and get sweaty and nasty, no need to look cute. Half way into your workout you look up and you see someone you know, used to know, whatever the situation. You think if I just don't make eye contact they won't see me. And then they glance your way, and you think look away fast. And then you hold steadfast to your hope that maybe in the however amount of time since you last saw them, you have put on just enough pounds that you aren't just instantly recognizable. You make it through your work out without making significant eye contact and you think you are in the clear. You go to the locker room get as cleaned up as you are going to get and get your coat to head out the door. On your way out you stop for a drink of water turnaround turn to head straight for the door, and you danggone near walk dead into the person. Who then turns and says, "Hey how are yoooouuuuu doing?" D%MN, D%MN, D%MN!!!

If this has never happened to you, be thankful because its happened to me and I don't appreciate that mess. I go to the gym to be nasty and stinky and in my own world, I don't go to have to try and look cute and stuff. So far I have run into 2 or 3 people I went to high school with, 2 people I went to college with and 1 person I used to work with. I just have one thing to say Stop that $hit! I don't appreciate it one bit and its not funny that I then left only to run into someone I knew on the way home in the grocery store! Not funny!

Until Next time!

Today's Quote (Thanks Sue!):

My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people.

~Orson Wells

posted by Elle Jefe at 2/07/2006 03:33:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home