Phat to Fabulous!

23 February 2006

Do those boxing gloves come in any other colors?

So in an attempt to boost my workout, my husband and I have considered enrolling for boxing lessons at Milwaukee's Duke Roufus Gym. Classes are a little expensive, however it might be worth it. If you are a member at the gym you can attend any classes throughout the week that you would like. You can be as dedicated as you want, no matter if your goal is to actually fight or just get in shape.

Personally, I love boxing, hence my infatuation with Laila Ali. In case you care I also, like Lennox Lewis and, of course, the Puerto Rican wonder, Felix "Tito" Trinidad! Anyway, I have been looking into a lot of resources about boxing, especially for women and there has been a big increase in the desire for women's boxing information ever since everyone saw "Million Dollar Baby." Which was a really good movie! I just wanted to pass on something I found. I might check it out and see how this goes. It is a boxing workout that you can do at home. It has information on techniques and tips for Shadowboxing and it also includes a long program. Not sure if anyone else cares, but thought it couldn't hurt to pass it along.

lailaali.net - femail boxing news, tips and more (this is not the website for the boxer)
Boxing Workout

Anyway, I should get to work. Our office is moving tomorrow and I have a few more boxes to pack. I will post another real post later! Until next time peeps!

BTW - Today you get two quotes for the price of one! You can expect another quote with my post later today.



Today's Quote #1:
The second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the second day you're off it.
-- Jackie Gleason
posted by Elle Jefe at 2/23/2006 10:21:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home