Phat to Fabulous!

23 February 2006

Vote for Phat to Fabulous!

Hello good people of Blogland! I come to you today in peace! I bear no gifts, mainly because I'm poor and I am not sure how many gifts I would need. However I come to you with a plea, a request, ok, well I am shamelessly begging that you visit mkeonline.com today to vote for my blog! My blog is included in this week's contest for "Blog of the Week." You have between Feb. 23 - March 1 to place your votes. So go vote today! Thank you and good day fine peeps!




Why are you still reading this? Scoot, go vote!!
posted by Elle Jefe at 2/23/2006 10:59:00 AM

2 Comments:

Thanks for your vote! I am the same way, I will love the hitting other people, but you actually get a hit in on me and boy its about to be on. I might have to pull out a can of whoop a$$! :) I looked at your blog earlier this morning and you hadn't posted yet. I will head on over that way now. Lord knows I am here at work bored out my mind!

2/23/2006 2:54 PM  

hmmm, so i voted for ya blog...hope you win. and i must agree about your previous posts and chick boxing (* did i just say chick boxing?*) anyhoos, i really feel like i would enjoy it, but only hitting the other person, cuz the first time i get hit, i would just keel over and die. and hey, skip on over to my blog and post a question or two so i can have an interesting response blog on monday :-P

2/23/2006 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home