Phat to Fabulous!

07 March 2006

College Guys are the New Chick!

OK, not technically, but close enough. I have been a little missing in action lately, because my brothers and one of their roommates are here from college for their Spring Break. Now one would ask why in the he!! 3 boys from California who go to school in Florida would want to come to Wisconsin for Spring Break. Lets just say they love their big sister! :D We don't get to see each other enough and big sis' pretended to a be a baller and bought tickets for them (well 2 of them) to come and visit. The roommate had no where else to go and I had enough space for them to sleep so I didn't mind the extra visitor.


Source

Now back to College Guys being the New Chicks/Broads whatever you want to call them. Now I knew that one of brothers has always been slow when it comes to getting ready in the morning. This I knew, but I think we have found his match. My brothers roommate, said just to be nice since he is a guest in my house that he would cut his normal, at least, 30 minute showers (there are reports that 30 minutes is being very generous) to under 15 minutes. WTF! That's only his shower time, then he spends another 10 to 15 minutes lotioning and then another at least 10 minutes brushing his teeth, you heard me brushing, toothbrush in mouth, his teeth. Now don't get me wrong, I am not about to have them out with me looking like whodunitwhatforwhyandwhen, but d@mn, are you really serious. I love a nice hot shower as much as the best of them, but it only takes me about 30 minutes to sh!t, shower and shave, ok well maybe not shave, but do the makeup, hair and brush the teeth. We are not even going to mention how long it takes one of these boys to pick out clothes and iron. I never knew boys were this meticulous. We are going to the Bucks-Sacramento game tomorrow, I might have to have them start showering and stuff at about 8am tomorrow, so we can be on time for the 7:00pm tip off.

Even with guests in town I made it to the gym...
I had an appointment with my trainer at 6:30pm to revamp my workout. Well I got there at 6:20, no kids pawned them off on their uncles, got dressed was ready to do the d@mn thing! Yeah how about he didn't show up. Its very weird its not like him, he has been known in the past to call the day of an appointment and reschedule, but he's always really good about calling me if he has a problem. Not sure what happened, but he better give me the 100% discount on our next meeting. ;) I left him a message this morning and I haven't heard back from him yet. Anywho, I got in a good workout last night, even still. I hadn't worked out at all over the weekend, so I really needed the workout. It felt good, but I really need to get ahold of my trainer to do this.

Well I gotta go try to help move these girls, oops I mean, guys along! I would like to get out of the house before dinner time! Until next time peeps!

Today's Quote:
I'm a light eater. When it gets light, I start eating.
~Tommy John
posted by Elle Jefe at 3/07/2006 12:08:00 PM

4 Comments:

yeen'no???? girl, my brother takes twice as long than i do to get ready....ironing his little shirts, lotioning up his face, lining up his facial hair, etc. i cracks up!!!! i like it now, cuz i remember the days when i couldn't pay him to moisturize those ashy knees & hands or put on clean clothes for that matter...lol (just glad he doesn't live with me anymore)

3/07/2006 2:25 PM  

Girl you ain't said nothing but a word. I love my brothers to death, but I am so happy that this is not a permanent arrangement, I would need to add on a few extra bathrooms to my house.

3/08/2006 12:48 AM  

sound like the world is about to end main....nice blog chk me out sometimes

3/09/2006 12:17 PM  

thanks for checking me out mr. all-mi-t! I have to pop over to your site and just make sure to check back over here every now and then!

3/09/2006 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home