Phat to Fabulous!

27 February 2006

Shut Up, Vargas!

You got beat, face it! Your face looks like this!

Before


After

"Sugar" Shane waxed that a$$. But he shouldn't feel bad. This is often what I feel like when I get out of the gym. The difference is, I don't whine about it like a little baby. This really deserved a post all its own.

I don't have a lot of time today, getting dinner situated for the kids, so that I can head to a friend's house for "The Bachelor - Season Finale." I am such a reality tv whore, its not even funny! I hope its not Moana, I can't stand her!

I will check in with you all tomorrow. Have a good night!

Today's Quote:

I am not a glutton - I am an explorer of food.

--Erma Bombeck

posted by Elle Jefe at 2/27/2006 07:12:00 PM

5 Comments:

Alright, now I have to step in. Step away from the un-reality TV. It's worse than Church's Chicken or McDonald's....anything but the fries.

2/28/2006 1:18 AM  

oh snap!!! now my eye hurts!! that looks CRA-ZAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/28/2006 11:10 AM  

rodney - i am trying its a hard habit to break, but baby steps alright!

miss a - it was a trip. they couldn't even get his eye open wide enough to shine the light in to see if there was any damage to the pupil. just nasty, but the whole time his butt is still upset that they called the fight! personally i need him to sit down before shane hits him again and he goes blind!

2/28/2006 11:23 AM  

Whew! Is that picture real? After that ass whooping I'd whine like a little bitch too.

2/28/2006 3:07 PM  

shawn - That picture, unfortunately for him, was way too real. You can find more pics on Yahoo! News and ESPN.com All I have to say is ouch!

2/28/2006 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home