Phat to Fabulous!

25 February 2006

Why do I do this to myself?

So just a quick post, because I am pissed at myself. I have let myself continue to slip. Apparently the scolding I gave myself the other day didn't work! :) I forgot to weigh-in this past Tuesday, so I hopped on the scale this morning. I am back up to 230! Granted I understand everything can't go the way that we want it to, and this weight loss thing is not an easy challenge. I just need to make sure I don't lose my confidence and just get back on track. I am going to try to make it to the gym today. Positivity is the key!

My plan is to get back in touch with my trainer and do a little touch-up with my workout, I feel like I have plateaued with that lately as well.

Until next time!

Today's Quote:
Where do you go to get anorexia?
~Shelley Winters
posted by Elle Jefe at 2/25/2006 10:18:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home