Phat to Fabulous!

01 March 2006

Condoleezza getting her workout on?

Click here for the complete article!

So I really need to have one of my DC friends, set the VCR to catch parts 2 and 3 of this special. Barbara Harrison from DC’s News4 joined Condoleezza Rice for a workout and spoke with her about what she does to stay in shape! There are a few things I question about this article. First, she makes the comment that she has a little gym in her APARTMENT! Um, Condoleezza, you are the freaking Secretary of State, you don’t own a house or a condo? You have an apartment? Um, I think you need to talk to idiot boy, I mean Mr. President about a raise. Seriously, is your credit f^cked up too? You might want to hook up with Oprah and get on her Debt Diet! Second, and I quote,

"I'm ... a little bit over 50," Rice said with a smile. "I spent a lot of
years as a figure skater, banging my legs and knees against the ice, and so I've
decided that I'm going to speedwalk and walk hills instead of running."


A little bit over 50? What’s your definition of a little bit? Second, figure skating need I say more? In all honesty it is good to see Condoleezza not looking so uptight, but in a way it is almost freaky. Its good to know that she is human and I am all about anyone who is trying to promote healthy living. You go, Condoleezza! (D@mn that's an ugly name!)

Who are these idiots!
The ones that decided that, because I am a size 20 that I either want to wear some stuff that we all know I have no business putting on my butt, or stuff that looks like my mom would wear it. Actually let me give my mom some credit, she has style, she wouldn't even wear some of the $hit that I see these days! Although she does have these questionable urges for Christmas sweaters, I am still trying to break her from that. But that's another topic for another day! Other than that there are plenty of things that I would steal out of her closet and claim for my own. Anywho, who decided low rise jeans were a good idea for anyone, let alone a size 20. Can someone please tell me why everytime I pick up a pair of jeans that I think are so cute, I look at the back and they say "Ultra Low Rise"? I am a size 20, I don't need Ultra Low Rise, Almost Low Rise, A Little Low Rise, Medium LowRise or Just A Little Peak Low Rise. I need Cover My A$$ High Rise! And so does that b!tch I saw on the way to the club the other week that I swear was like a size 4X!!!!!! I say to you denim makers across America...say it with me peeps...STOP THAT $HIT! I don't want to see my a$$ crack, I am certain that no one else wants to either! That is just nasty and wrong on so many levels! Don't get me started on tube tops! 1, 2, 3, 4....BREATH!! See Rodney, I can take advice! :)

That's all for now, I have to get out of here and go get the kids, so I can get to the gym before I go home for tonight's male edition of American Idol.
Today's Quote:
She looked as if she had been poured into her clothes and had forgotten to say when.
~P.G. Wodehouse
posted by Elle Jefe at 3/01/2006 03:53:00 PM

2 Comments:

1) NICE!

2) Condi's name fits her. She's not that attractive. Sorry.

3/02/2006 12:45 AM  

rodney - you do have a point there. she's not a that easy on the eyes.

3/02/2006 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home