Phat to Fabulous!

28 February 2006

Phat Tuesday!

You can look me in my eyes, see I'm ready for whatever...Anythang don't kill me, make me better... (T.I. - Motivation)

YAY! A holiday for thick people all over the world! In all honesty today could have been an excuse to go and pig out. Am I Catholic? NO! Will I usually take any excuse possible to eat a brownie or that extra order of fries? He!! yeah!!! It really took everything in me today to keep from picking up a cheeseburger and fries in the cafeteria at work today, instead of that salad. I was soooooo tempted. I walked past the grill and it was screaming, "yoooooohoooooo, over here!" But I kept on pushing. It took even more willpower today to keep from deciding to go home and sitting on my a$$ tonight and watching American Idol tonight instead of going to the gym. I have TiVo, I don't have to be home right when a show comes home. I hate commercials anyway. So I made it to the gym. Not only did I make it to the gym, I actually pushed myself. I did a mile on the elliptical for the first time ever in under 8 minutes. 7:40 to be exact! Watch out there now! We may need to think of a new name for the holiday, Fat Tuesday might need to become Phat Tuesday if I spend it every year working my a$$ like I did this year.

Representin' for the big girls!


So everyone knows I am way too in to the reality tv thing! But aside from the fact that I am ecstatic that Moana got sent home in tears last night on "The Bachelor." Big girl Mandisa was doing the d@mn thing on American Idol. She was a little off in the beginning of the song, but those daggone big notes she hits more than makes up for the misses. On the other end of the spectrum, little Lisa Tucker and Paris Bennett making folks a little nervous back in that waiting room. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SEND BRENNA'S A$$ HOME? I so wish you could vote negatively against someone to put them on a bus right back to wherever the he!! they came from, because my phone would be burning up for her and Heather Cox. Okay that's enough of my reality TV.

Today's Quote:

Food is like sex: when you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look good.

~Beth McCollister

posted by Elle Jefe at 2/28/2006 09:14:00 PM

3 Comments:

A wise young lady recently gave me the following advice: BREATHE!

3/01/2006 4:12 AM  

Don't worry. Brenna, this season's Mikayla, will be gone soon enough. And Mandisa will make it to the final six women because Fat Nation will continue to pick up the phone for her! I know I did. I didn't even see Idol last night -- i had a conflict and forgot to set the recorder (and I'm not going to be pathetic and tape AI, geez...) but i knew our girl Mandisa would rock.

We all know Paris is going to win, or at least be the top scoring woman.

3/01/2006 6:05 AM  

rodney - Since when do I know how to take my own brilliant advice? You know me better than that!

v'ron - I never really thought about it, but yeah Brenna really is a more tan less colagen lip injected version of Mikayla! ugh! I just had a bad flashback! And I think you just called me pathetic, but I am going to let that slide. I don't feel so bad, since I have TiVo it automatically records A.I. its not like I running to have someone record it for me. That's my justification and I'm sticking to it! :)

3/01/2006 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home