Phat to Fabulous!

01 March 2006

You've got to be f^cking kidding me!

Seriously, its just not even normal the past few weeks I have had and today was no different. So I left work excited to make my way to the gym. Got the kids, got to the gym, get them signed on in the kids rooms, go to the locker room to go change clothes, open my bag and I have no f^cking tennis shoes! Seriously, I only packed my bag at 5:45 this morning d@mn near in the dark, how could I miss shoes! So not even 10 minutes after getting my kids situated in the kids room, I go back to let them know, I was just kidding we're not staying, let's get your coats on mommy's an idiot and she forgot her shoes. So I get their coats on and we are headed out the door only ten minutes after we had arrived. I get to the door and I see two of the girls that work there standing at the door talking to each other and I hear, this:

Girl 1: Where did they go?
Girl 2: He chased them
Girl 1: Did they go over there?
Girl 2: They ran behind Best Buy.
At this point I hear a noise, what could that be? IT'S MY F^CKING CAR ALARM!!!!!!!! I say as though I don't already know the answer to the question, "Is that my car alarm?" I hit the button on my key chain and the alarm goes off. WTF! I say, "Was someone trying to break into my car?" Girl 1 (who I have always find strange, who works at the gym and wears 4 inch stilletos to work everyday?) says, "Unless you hit the button I think so." At that point I am thinking like Ludacris, "Move b!tch get out tha way, get out tha way b!tch, get out tha way!" I go outside, there are two other guys that must have just been leaving the gym standing right by my car looking to the back out of the parking lot of Best Buy next door. I say to them, hoping to get a better answer out of them than the one I got from the broad at the door, "Was someone trying to break into my car?" At this moment, I see Mike, my personal trainer, come back over the guard rail to the parking lot behind the gym breathing like he is about to pass out. Apparently two guys were trying to break into my car, and Mike decided to chase them. I said "Well thanks Mike, I appreciate the valiant effort, however there's one of you and there were two of them, what were going to do if you caught up with them?" He really didn't have a good answer. But I still appreciate it. At that point I am thinking it really wasn't meant for me to workout today. But I picked my head up, went home, fed the kids, got rid of one kid (J went to watch Daddy play basketball), got my tennis shoes, and went back to the gym, whoa the determination. Got 15 minutes into the elliptical and guess who decided to take a $hit! I love my life! The good thing is no one tried to steal my car this time.
Were these shoes really worth all that trouble? I'm still deciding!
WARNING: If you are a thief and you want to steal my car beware. I love my car...I don't think you understand....I LOVE MY CAR! Way more than I would ever love you and I will not hesitate to put the key in the ignition and put the car in drive and leave "L GO ZOOM" on your forehead! If I am going to have to make a claim on my insurance I may as well make it worth it!
And 1, 2, 3, 4, BREATH!
Now I am going to go finish watching my A.I. that I TiVo'd so that I could return to the gym for a second attempt at a workout. I must say, I am liking Elliot Yamin more and more every week. Gideon is sneaking up there as a favorite and I have always liked Taylor Hicks. As much as I wanted to like Sway, I am dwindling in my support for him, let's just hope tonight was an off night for him. Bucky slightly disturbs me, but he sounded okay.
posted by Elle Jefe at 3/01/2006 08:42:00 PM

4 Comments:

Couple of questions:

1) Could Girl 1 run in those stilletos? and

2) Does she always hide when a guy in a purple suit comes by?

3) Are your shoes those ones that Oprah had on her show?

I'm glad that you, the fam, and the car are alright.

3/02/2006 12:58 AM  

And I'm impressed you still got 15 minutes on the elliptical in after all this. I would have just cashed in my chips for the night!

Yeah, I want Sway to stay too but everybody kind of sucked last night except for Chris, who's never turned in a bad performance.

Gedeon's smile didn't even bug me.

3/02/2006 7:00 AM  

ok, dayum! u went thru it...i would have just taken it down after forgetting my shoes...and as far as the car incident-i feel you, i've had 2 cars broken into and one car stolen and i swear, i tried to kill everyone in sight at the time...i dont play that!!! stealing is the most deplorable thing cuz i work hard for my ish, and so do a lot of other folks-glad they didnt get u tho!!

3/02/2006 8:09 AM  

rodney - in response to your questions: 1) i highly doubt it, i am honestly just waiting for the day that she falls and busts her a$$, she doesn't look as athletic as granddad's girlfriend cristal (did you not think i would catch the boondocks references?); 2) i will let you know when i see a pimp named slickback come into the gym; 3) i am not sure, i haven't really been watching oprah that much lately!

v'ron - this will have you even more impressed i actually changed her and got back on the elliptical for another 10 mins and then went to go do my weights. i had some aggression to get out. i liked chris, but i really like elliott last night, probably better than chris, i want the dean martin wanna be to go home! he might be more annoying than the copacabana kid! gedeon's smile doesn't really bug me that much anymore, i didn't realize he was so young. he seems like such an old soul.

miss a - it is a test i say. i really had to talk myself into going back to the gym, because once i go home at night i very rarely ever go back out unless it is really important. come to find out they have had 6 or 7 break-ins at the gym in the past three months. my husband saw a car just like mine a few weeks ago there and someone had smashed in the back window. i really just need to move to a land free of ignorance. if i could only find it!

3/02/2006 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home