Phat to Fabulous!

09 March 2006

House Guests are Bad for the Hips!

So in my pursuit to give my brothers the full Milwaukee experience I have not at all helped the body at all. However somehow I still managed to lose another 3 lbs. and I am down to 226. I am not sure how long it will stay considering I haven't made it to the gym in a few days and I have hit the mall food court more than I have in the 5 years since I stopped working in the mall. I have also, had to give them the full Milwaukee Brew City experience which anyone from Milwaukee know's would not be complete without at least one visit to Kopp's for Frozen Custard! oooooh my mouth is watering! I, also, managed to watch the Bucks lose to Sacramento without buying any crap from the concession stands. However, my husband did feel the need to make sure that they had a true Milwaukee Bratwurst, so he in 38 degree weather was out on the grill like it was 85 and sunny. Don't ask I don't! I love my brothers to death, but I am going to need them to go back to school if I ever want to be divalicious.

I am happy to report...
It only took us two hours and 45 minutes to get out of the house today! I woke them up early today, that's 10:45 to the average person, to get them to start getting dressed so we could make it to a 1:40 showing of Madea's Family Reunion. I must say I didn't think most guys liked Madea movie's, but they chose that over Dave Chappelle's Block Party. I must say the movie was good, but as I said when I saw "Diary of a Mad Black Woman"...I'd have to cut a n!@@a. I don't normally like to use that word, but in these instances it is necessary, his a$$ woulda got cut! And for that matter so would her mama! She deserved to get cut to! Best line of the movie...
Vanessa (to her mama): Go to he!!
Victoria (her mama): I vacation there!
You know you are a b!tch if you vacation in he!!. But on the real, that was a good movie. And even with that corny hair on top of his head, Boris Kodjoe still managed to look good. And so did Blair Underwood, even though he was playing the a$$hole abusive fiancé.
Some stuff I just had to pass on...
Gordon Roger Alexander Buchannan Parks (November 30, 1912 – March 7, 2006) - The world doesn't know enough about this man. Another fallen great one.
Don't Date Him Girl - I have nothing to say, but hilarious!
MC Hammer's Blog - I am still laughing at this one! Rodney thank you for the this, I needed a good laugh! Seriously though......U Can't Touch This! Sorry I couldn't help myself. I'm going to STOP.....Hammertime!
Today's Quote:
I never met a chocolate I didn't like.
~Deanna Troi in Star Trek: The Next Generation
posted by Elle Jefe at 3/09/2006 05:18:00 PM

3 Comments:

ok, i think i just killed 2 million brain cells looking at hammer's blog. what a hot mess!!!!

3/13/2006 9:28 AM  

miss a - ROFLMAO! Who are you telling! I felt a lot dumber after reading that blog! By the way I became a MySpace junky over the weekend and I found your profile, I sent you request to add me as a friend! :)

3/13/2006 9:33 AM  

You said Blair Underwood and Mr. Kojo hell I might have to go this weekend. Those are like two of the finest men out there. give me one night with mr. Underwwod and I might be happy for the rest of my life. Wana go see it again?

3/13/2006 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home