Phat to Fabulous!

27 March 2006

Motivational or F^cking Depressing?

So this weekend was busy. Friday I managed to make it to the gym, late, but he!! I made it. Saturday, I got up got Thing 1 aka Jordan to ballet class, late but he!! she made it! I almost forgot it was visitors day, so I had to sit and watch her dance while trying to tame the shrew, I mean keep Thing 2 aka Kennedy from terrorizing the dance studio. After ballet, I had to run to go get some errands done that I would have normally done while J was in ballet. No biggie, but I needed to let the girls get lunch and get Kennedy down for a nap so that I could turn around and get them up and ready to go with my mother- and sister-in-law, while Chris and I headed to Chicago for Hot Import Nights. Slight chaos, since I had initially thought I might have had time to sneak in a relaxer for my treacherous head, NOT! Plus, Chris decided we were going to try to leave to head down by about 3, since the show was from 5 to midnight.

We finally get situated and get on the road with a friend, his daughter and his nephew in the back seat. We made it down through the wonderful Chicago traffic by about 5:45, got parking and headed on into the McCormick Center. Chris's car club doesn't usually show at this show, but we always make it down, its usually pretty nice and this year Twista and Lupe Fiasco were performing. This year it seemed like the hall it was in was a lot bigger than normal, however there seemed to be less cars. That most likely had to do with the fact that the show usually isn't until July and this year they moved it all the way up to March. Team GMCI is no longer, from what I have heard and there were one or two cars there from Team Rush, one or two from Solitos and smaller groups from a few other clubs. There didn't seem to be a lot of the big clubs there. I will post pics once I get them downloaded from Chris's camera, mine decided to fitz, don't ask I am still all in my feelings about that.

Although as usual there was plenty a$$ to be seen for the guys. This would be the reason for my post, "Motivational or F^cking Depressing?" Now I am trying to lose weight and there is no way in hell I want to look like some of these car show chicks, so I can wear next to nothing and sprawl my a$$ across the hood of some man's car. I'd rather finish my working on my Eclipse and beat some man's a$$ in the 1/4 mile and make him sprawl his a$$ across the hood of my car! But that's another dream for another time. I was thinking though, I have a whole summer ahead of me full of car shows where I can either look at these chicks and get depressed or get on my A-game using them as motivation and get right. Between looking at these broads and pictures of the mas band costumes for Caribana, I should have all the motivation I need to get to where I want to be.

A few important things about HIN...
First, for the organizers of HIN, do not, I repeat, DO NOT let the eye candy dance. It is painful for others to watch. Someone decided that it was a good idea that in order to pass time as we waited for Lupe and Twista to perform, that we should be forced to watch the eye candy dance. Which of course is fine, however only one out of the three girls actually was working it out. The other two, I think needed to get rushed to the hospital at the end of the night, as I believe they were having convulsions. LOL! That poor little Asian girl was trying so hard, but the only thing the mess she was doing looked, was painful!

Second, also, for the organizers of HIN, do not, I repeat, DO NOT let anybody and their mama get up on the stage thinking they can flow in a rap battle. I had better rhymes than some of these cats back when I was 13! I just have one things to say......PRE-SCREEN!

Third, guys do not, I repeat, DO NOT take your chick to HIN or any other car show for that matter without making sure that she fully understands what she is about to experience. You cannot be in the car on the way to the show and say, "Oh baby, I don't know if I mentioned, but there might be some half naked hoes up in this piece." That is not acceptable, if she is a psycho baby mama who kicked your a$$ the last time she saw you rubbernecking at some broad on the street you need to make sure you give her a full disclaimer before you leave home, or leave her a$$ on the couch!

Forth, girls do not, I repeat, DO NOT go to a car show with the disillusion that your man is only going to look at you. There is a chick to his left straddling a motorcycle with nothing on, but a 1/4 of a tank top, a mini skirt/belt and a g-string. HE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP NOT DEAD! Don't go acting a hot a$$ mess in public showing your a$$, because he took a picture with the XM satellite eye candy rubbing her ta-tas all on him. Get over yourself! Just know that if you have him, she sure the he!! doesn't want him. She's getting paid to do this sh!t! MOVE ON. Plus, don't go acting a fool while you are there, at least wait until he takes you home. Never piss off your ride.

If everyone adheres to these rules we can all live happily ever after! OK, OK! Alright, I have to head off to a meeting y'all be good. Until next time peeps!

Today's Quote:
Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the Titanic who waved off the dessert cart. ~Erma Bombeck
posted by Elle Jefe at 3/27/2006 11:54:00 AM

5 Comments:

LOL....thats a hoot!!! and chicks like that are a double-edged sword. i say the same....BLEH!!!!!!

3/27/2006 1:22 PM  

miss a - they are a mess i say, a lot of them look like those bratz dolls i realized. i wonder if when you change their shoes if their whole foot comes off like the doll? hmmm lol!

3/27/2006 2:27 PM  

so you were in my city? i'm glad you made it back from your trip safely.

as far as, whack emcees go. OMG. the last few open mics i went to were horrible! i promised myself that the next time i witness such garbage, i'll get on the mic and freestyle about these bustas. imagine that. i'm definitely looking forward to it.

3/27/2006 4:46 PM  

divine oasis - seriously, the chi is like an old friend, i have never lived there, but i have so many friends from school and stuff that i used to pretty much be there every weekend back in the day. that battle was beyond horrible, you know when some one gets up on stage and start hollerin' about how their reppin' the south side of the chi i am expecting them to bring it, i am not expecting that they don't know how to use a damn mic! seriously, i am still disgusted!

3/27/2006 8:57 PM  

shenehneh - fortunately for me, i love cars enough to suffer through seeing the broads, plus there was the benefit of the concert. i think i am beginning to be numbed of the shock in seeing all the hoochies after all these years.

3/28/2006 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home