Phat to Fabulous!

23 March 2006

So I might be crazy!

So the girls and I are headed to Caribana in August. I could leave now, but of course the countdown ticker doesn't appear to want to move that fast. In my preparation I am out to find out as much information on Caribana and events for the trip as possible. My friends consider me kind of like the travel agent of the group. I plan everything out, scope out clubs, parties, shopping, food and everything. So in my addiction to MySpace, I of course have found a group on MySpace of people who also are planning to head to T.O. for Caribana this year. In doing this I have now made friends with a girl who is on her fourth trip to Caribana. She emailed me to find out where we are staying and what mas camp I was playing in. For those of you who don't know what playing mas is that is dressing up in Masquerade Costumes. I of course emailed her back and said yeah, no not so much This thick sister is planning on staying covered up this year. She is now trying to convince me that you can't get the full Caribana experience if you don't go and play mas. I am still trying to convince myself that I won't poke someone's eye out if I decide to do this. lol Plus, even if I do convince myself to do this there are my girls who think I have completely lost it for even thinking to suggest something as this. However, I told them they are not allowed to complain. I am the biggest one in the group. We shall see, you never know maybe this is the motivation we all need to stay on track with getting in shape. I will keep you posted!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Another day down!
My workout last night was pretty good, it wasn't nearly as busy last night. However, there is a new girl that works in the kids room and she had the nerve to tell me there was some eye candy in the gym. That pretty much never happens. How about I walked into a fire extinguisher trying to be nosey! Hey don't look at me like that, I am married not blind, I can look just can't touch. LMAO!

Curse Who?
Miss A - Weren't you trying to curse me for getting you hooked on MySpace and now your cat has a site. Now who's worse you or me! ROFLMAO!

OK, so I am working from home this afternoon, I went to go volunteer for Junior Achievers and there was no point in going all the way back to the office when I have high speed in my home. I need to go get the kiddies and get to the gym. Hopefully, tomorrow blogger won't be acting up and I can get a decent post in.

Until next time peeps!


Today's Quote:
I'm on a seafood diet; I eat everything I see!
~Unknown
posted by Elle Jefe at 3/23/2006 03:48:00 PM

6 Comments:

Caribana sounds like an interesting event. Kind of like a Carribean Mardi Gras? If you're going to the T Dot, Holla out to Kardinal Offishall. I'm sure there won't be any Girls Gone Fool, or wild whatever. Much fun, have it!

3/24/2006 12:56 AM  

Informant - This will be my third trip to Toronto, and second to Caribana. I love this city. I am used to the clubs there closing at 2, because that's pretty much the same thing that happens here in Milwaukee, however we found a couple that just stop serving alcohol at 2, and stayed open until 3 or 4.

rodney - Caribana is great! And I think we missed a show by Kardinal last time I was there. There won't be any Girls Gone Wild in my group, now Girls getting their party on will definitely be happening.

3/24/2006 7:32 AM  

I'm so jealous. I need a weekend with the girls, very soon.

3/24/2006 7:01 PM  

v'ron - the girls and i plan an annual girls trip. we all need breaks at least once a year from kids, work, husbands/boyfriends/significant others, baby daddies! lol!

3/25/2006 9:57 AM  

I cannot wait to go to Caribana...I plan to be there this summer.

3/25/2006 6:54 PM  

professor - i will see you there!

3/26/2006 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home