Phat to Fabulous!

13 March 2006

Y'all just need a fix...

I know I have been missing in action a bit lately, you know how things get when you have out of town guests in the crib though. We are still recovering from their stay. Don't get me wrong I complained about how long they take in the bathroom and stuff, but I love my brothers to death and loved having them here. I learned a lot about college men these days. Oh the stories, hahah! I will keep those to myself.


Anywho! Over the weekend, I have discovered MySpace, yes, whatever I am late, I know, but that d@mn thing is addicting. I have now found people I went to high school with, some people I went to college with and just some people. Found a few long lost friends I didn't think I would ever find again, its great! I feel like a junky and now I have become an official pusher harassing friends like do you have an account, you should get one. Next thing you know I will be shaking while rocking back and forth and humming, talking about "Excruse me Craig, can I borrow yo' V-C-R-ra?" Although in this case it would be, "Can I borrow yo' pruter!" I know I have issues, you said that already.....yes, I heard you.....and I heard that too! I seriously need to just take two steps back from the computer! This could get bad. BTW, hey Holly how's your page looking! muwahahahahahahaha!

Get that a$$ back in gear!
So I didn't completely slack off while I had family in town. I didn't make it to the gym as much as I normally would, but I did make it 3 times last week. Eating was okay, although I learned not to leave food on a plate in front of starving college students, who would look at me like I had just killed one of their best friends, talking about "You gone throw that away?" Ummm, well I guess not since you just snatched it out of my hand and started scraping it onto your plate. Actually, having them around could be good for my diet. Except for my one brother, who wasn't sure if he would like any restaurant until you used the word grease. Well, then he was like, "Grease! I am there, can I get a burger with a grease and an extra side of grease!" WTF! Ohh to have the metabolism from when I was 20!

I figured out what happened to my trainer last week. He didn't just ditch me although I do plan on giving him a hard time when I meet with him. Apparently he wrote down the wrong date. I am very annoyed though that when I was at the gym the other day there was a sign that his rates are going up. A sistah is not happy. I will get over it, hopefully once he revamps my workout I can get back on track. I started writing down what I eat again, whether the food is good or bad. I, also, am going to try to work with my husband to make what we eat as a family better. I don't want the two of us to be so focused on watching what we eat that we forget to make sure that the kids are eating right! I can't be a slacker!

I suppose I should do some work today. One good thing is I can't access MySpace from work, otherwise I would definitely have my a$$ fired!

Congratulations are in order!
Congrats to 9th seed - Wisconsin Badgers, 11th seed - UW-Milwaukee Panthers and most importantly 7th seed - Marquette University Golden Eagles! In case you couldn't tell I am only a little biased! All of these men's basketball teams are headed to the 2006 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament!

Until next time...holla at ya girl!

Today's Quote:
I used to have abs, now all I have is flab!
~The L
posted by Elle Jefe at 3/13/2006 11:12:00 AM

2 Comments:

i'ma kill u...got me all up on that damn site and i already told you i wasnt tryin to be :-P

3/14/2006 12:28 PM  

miss a - *singing* and another one bites the dust! LMAO Isn't it bad, I keep finding people some that are good and some that are not so good! :)

3/14/2006 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home