Phat to Fabulous!

16 March 2006

Za Za Za ZAAAAA...huh?

D@mn it LL Cool J better be happy he's fine. I was driving the other morning, I was all into that new song he has with JLo, I was feeling it, because Lord knows he's got what it takes to make me leave my man. lol - don't tell my husband! But we got the end of the song and while I have come used to expecting Jermaine Dupri's little self to be yelling out his "So So Def, ha ha, this is JD, LL, blah...blah...blah mess." Nothing prepared me for "Za Za Za Zaaaaa, Za Za Za Zaaaaaa." WTF, could LL just not think of anything else to say at the end of the song and figured this should fill some time. LL...say it with me folks...STOP THAT $HIT! Whatever happened to meaningful lyrics, like "Pink cookies in a plastic bag, gettin' crushed by buildings," or "It was Frosted Flake, she loved to bowl, And although her skin was white she had a lot of soul." OK, so maybe those weren't some of the best, but there will always be, "When I'm alone in my room, sometimes I stare at the wall and in the back of my mind, I hear my conscience call, telling me I need a girl who's as sweet as a dove, for the first time in my life, I see I need love. There I was giggling...." I could really just keep going, but I won't I don't think they allow me to do start dancing at my desk around here. But anywho, you all get my drift! Za Za Zaaaaaa? Seriously, I'm gonna forgive him this time, because he looks like this...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
this...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

and sometimes this...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Lord, Lord, Lord! LL, baby, get off the "Double Dutch Bus" and c'mon shuffle your feet home to mama! Now please excuse this brief pause, as I have now passed out on my desk due to a visual stimulation overload from seeing this man! We will continue with your regularly scheduled post in just a moment! *elevator music plays* DISCLAIMER: Please do not stand or sit near any hard surfaces while viewing the above photos. I will not be held responsible for any head injuries if you pass out. If you sue, I ain't got nothing (yes I said that right), so even if you take everything I have, 100% of $0 is $0, so take it!

So I think I have recovered, I just needed a moment! LMAO! I cracks me up sometimes! Anyway moving on...

In other news today, I made it the gym last night. I did my entire workout with out dying and/or falling of the treadmill. I know it is bound to happen one day, just hasn't happened yet! So far score, ME = 2, Treadmill = 0! Yay for me! I thought I wasn't going to be able to breath this morning considering when I met with my trainer he just showed me the abs workout making sure I knew how to do each exercise. I hadn't actually done the full thing and last night I got a taste. The way that $hit burned I should have had rock hard abs by this morning. I did manage to go to the grocery store and Sam's Club last night and picked up some veggies and fruits so last night for dinner I had a nice salad with grilled chicken on it and for desert I had a red popsicle (yes, I know red is not a flavor!).

I got yo' colon cleansing right here...

Don't play like y'all don't remember that part in the Nutty Professor, that was one of the most hilarious parts. Sherman's mom was talking about how she was thinking of getting a colon cleansing, because it is supposed to be good for you and his dad says, "Colon cleansing, I got yo' colon cleansing right here!" and let's one just rip right at the dinner table! So I have a friend who is apparently now the self-proclaimed spokesperson for this company that does them. Check out the link for yourself here. I am considering doing it, because it could hurt to do a complete cleansing of the system. However, I am slightly disturbed by the number of people on the site that find it ok to share their stories, with a picture of their face next to a big bold headline that says, “I had a bowel movement once every two weeks, and now I am going 3 to 5 times a day.” I mean seriously, I am sure you are a lot less tense and frustrated in general, but are you really this happy?

I think not! Seeing as how I don't want to discuss this anymore I am going to end this now. I got some work to do folks, I will holla at you later!

Until next time...

Today's Quote:

I refuse to spend my life worrying about what I eat. There is no pleasure worth forgoing just for an extra three years in the geriatric ward.

~ John Mortimer

posted by Elle Jefe at 3/16/2006 08:42:00 AM

4 Comments:

I am going to need something that removes all the extra water from my body my colin is fine and as we all know I hate to pee sevral times a day could you imagin what it would be like for me to have to $hit that many times a day. I don't think it would work so well I might get sick not wanting to go so much. Yes TMI I know. So I am going to pass on the cleansing thing.

3/16/2006 2:30 PM  

weight - I have no comment on why you felt the need to share that much. but in the words of Chris Tucker, "Don't eva, eva, eva, eva, eva, eva do that again!

3/16/2006 2:55 PM  

Since I don't give a rat's tail on how LL looks, I can say this with honestly:
DON'T FORGIVE HIM FOR THIS S*@T! I hadn't heard heard the song yet, but I still hadn't gotten over that stupid "Headsprung" song! He was wrong then, He wrong now!

By the way, the Jazmin(or Jasmine) look works for you, but I think you have the soul of Caesar. I'm just sayin', though.

3/17/2006 1:20 AM  

rodney - yes i thought i was the only one of my friends that was not a fan of that damn headsprung song. but i can't help it i have weekness, i wonder if i can get treatment for this?

the pic of jaz, you like? i found that and i put it up right away. i think we all have a little cesaer in us! :)

3/17/2006 6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home