Phat to Fabulous!

20 March 2006

STOP THIS $HIT!

So I understand it is Monday, but my puppeteers up there are really f^cking with me today! I should have known the day was going to be a wash, when I, on my way into work this morning, wiped out on the freaking ice in the parking lot this morning. The first freaking day of spring, welcome! My a$$ was completely soaked and I got to my desk and I already have a voicemail that I have an interview candidate sitting downstairs waiting for me. Great, so then there's the dilemma, do I take my coat off and go get him, well no because you entire a$$ is completely wet all the way down to your shoes. So I will keep my coat on, should I go home and try to change pants, well no, because that would take an hour, by the time I fight traffic back home, get pants, iron them, get them on, fight the traffic back to work and then try not to wipe out on my way back into the building. Too big a risk, I may as well stay here and let my a$$ dry out while walking the building a few times. So trying not to be a b!tch I call down to our facilities office and let them know maybe you should put some ice down so no one else wipes out and washes the parking lot with their a$$, as I have already done! I HATE WISCONSIN!

Then of course already annoyed and pissed off, I decide I don't really feel like working, I am going to do some good ol' blogging, but nooooooooo...blogger wants to act up to. How about my entire page got wiped out. I have now tried to get some of my links back, but I am still working on that. Freaking great! I think I quit today at least 30 times before 9am! But anyway, I am done being bitter. Sore, well that will last for a while, but I am definitely done being bitter!

Back on track!
So anyway, last week, was an interesting week. Sorry to all of your had to read my venting about Dell, that had nothing to do with this site, but he!! I just needed to share! And if you really didn't like it there's a little button on the top right hand corner of this screen that you could have hit, so don't complain. Anyway, I made it to the gym 6 out of 7 days last week. I even made it on Saturday in the midst of getting things together for Kennedy's party that was yesterday. I have found that I really like my new work out, I can tell that I am working a lot harder and I like the change up that my trainer did on my weight training. I feel the challenge and I feel the burn, but not in a bad way. I took yesterday off, with Kennedy's party I knew it wasn't going to happen, plus I needed to give my body a rest. I am debating on taking today off too, especially now that I have the feeling that I am going to wake up in the morning unable to move after my wipe out. Plus, I really need to get my relaxer in, and I am supposed to be going out for drinks later with Terri and another co-worker. If I try to make it to the gym, I will just be running like a chicken with my head cut off, but then again, what's new?

Starting to cleanse...
So I have been convinced, I am going to start a colon cleanse this week. I will not share any details, but I will let you know how it goes and if I see any noticeable changes. If you want details, go here.

I am so sick of my husband!
Ok, well not really, I love him, well maybe sometimes...nevermind! jk! But this weight loss thing is going soooo much better for him than for me. Which I know guys always have it easier than girls with these things, but he is really doing well and I feel like I am not getting results. Hopefully this will just make me work that much harder. I am trying not to get discouraged, although its hard when I have his a$$ standing in the mirror looking at his d@mn side profile every two seconds. He has lost about 30 lbs. since the end of November. He went out with one of his friends the other night and came home all excited that he got hit on by some young girl and that he proudly told her that he was married. He always talks about how women always get hit on no matter what they look like there is some guy that will try to get a piece of a$$, but that it rarely happens to guys. Well, I will let him have his minute of glory for getting hit on by some little girl. I won't hate, that just means I got what someone else wants! lol

What the heck is happening to my skin!
So a friend and I were talking the other day and we were both noticing that now that we have been exercising a lot more lately that our skin is breaking out like crazy. I used to brag of pretty flawless skin, now you would think I was a thirteen year old girl with all of the dry patches and blemishes I seem to be getting. It is driving me nuts. When I get to the gym, I wipe off my face with baby wipes to makes sure I am not sweating off my makeup, I even wipe my face afterwards, just because I think it is just a gross feeling. Plus I come to the gym with a new towel just about every other day. I am not really sure what else I can do, but I can't stand this. I think I need to make a visit to my friendly MAC counter to see what kind of stuff I can stock up on to help with this. It is driving me nuts!

Well now that it is just about time to go home, I guess I will stop fighting with blogger and do some work! Until next time peeps!

Today's Quote:
How can I go on a diet - the fridge is still full!
~Unknown
posted by Elle Jefe at 3/20/2006 03:03:00 PM

4 Comments:

DIS GENERATION....RUUUUUULES THE NATION!!!!!! aw snap!! thats my JAM!!!! anyhoos, girl i had a bout with funky skin last year out of nowhere, but now that you mention it, i was dieting and in the process of losing my weight...maybe there's a connection, hmmmmmmmmmmm. and...i forgot what else i was gonna say

:-P

3/21/2006 10:07 AM  

miss a - I still love that song! heeeeyyyyyy! lol! girl how about I got home from work last night and I now have a rash all on my cheek and my forehead and it itches and stings! I didn't have skin issues when I was 13 and I am not trying to start at daggone near 28! This is some mess!

3/21/2006 11:05 AM  

it's a struggle to lose weight, this I know, but keep your eyes on the prize and don't lose faith.

3/21/2006 4:48 PM  

professor - I am definitely trying. I figure it has been just over 3 months and i have stuck it out, why quit now. Plus I keep trying to envision the end result. Thanks for the positive words!

3/22/2006 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home