Phat to Fabulous!

30 March 2006

*singing* We are the champions my friend!

and we'll keep on fighting til the end! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, YES WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE MILWAUKEE BLOGWORLD!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Thanks to all of the fabulous ones that took time to vote for Phat to Fabulous in mkeonline.com's Blog of the Week semifinals. I have remained victorious once more. Damn its good I won, because I suck at losing! I won't be begging for more votes now for at least another oh...8 months or so, when I will be up for Blog of the Year in December! Thanks again for everyone's support.

I need to get out of here and go get the kiddie's, but I will be back on later with a post after I hit the gym. Holla at ya' girl, I'm out!

*singing* I am number 1, 2 is not a winner and 3 nobody remembers yeah, I am number 1...
posted by Elle Jefe at 3/30/2006 04:39:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home