Phat to Fabulous!

25 April 2006

76 to 47 in 0.2 seconds!

So that's pretty much what happened here in Milwaukee. Yesterday when I left work it was a nice warm 76 degrees out. I had my music blasting windows down, sunroof open shades on. Today I need the shades, but I also need a coat. WTF! Why did I wake up this morning to 37 degrees! What? Mother Nature is really fucking with me right now and I don't appreciate it. My poor baby came in my room this morning wanting to know if she could wear sandals to school today, I was like child its cold outside you need a coat. She looked at me as if to question is summer gone already! Poor thing! Mother Nature is messing with our emotions and I don't appreciate it!

Thanks for all you do!
So today I am sitting at my desk and I get a delivery, a cookie bouquet to be exact. This thing has 8 big sugar or butter cookies with frosting! Am I suppose to eat this whole thing by myself. Its from my team saying thanks for all I do. I am very appreciative, but why do I need 8 big cookies? I don't need one small cookie, have they seen my ass? Just wondering!

Celebrity sightings!
Now I know Milwaukee wouldn't be considered the fashion capital of the world or anything, but these people are tripping. On my way into the office this morning I saw an old white lady with a bad peroxide blond she-mullett wearing one of those Prince looking ruffled shirts like she just got kicked out of the Revolution. I am going to need her to stop. I get not even two steps past her and I see this black lady with her hair all over her head looking like she was in search of a relaxer. This woman could have been Macy Gray's twin. She had big teeth, she looked a little slow....ok well she looked a lot slow, and her hair looked a hot ass mess! I tried to say goodbye and I choked, I went to walk away and I damn near stumbled all the way to my desk. I tried to hide it but, well hell you get the point! I know she had to have seen my facial expression when I saw her head. I have never been good at disguising those much I think I get it from my mama. You know how many times chicks walked away from my bar back in the day, because they would walk up to my bar looking broke off and I couldn't help it, my face would say it all. They would just walk to one of the guys bars. That was aiight though...them bitches didn't tip anyway! Keep stepping. What was I talking about again?

"Cuban Perfect Ass Hoes!"
To the person who found my site by doing a Yahoo! search for "Cuban Perfect Ass Hoes." Sorry to disappoint you I am not Cuban, nor am I a hoe, but I hope you got a good laugh on your visit! Seriously, though, what exactly were you trying to find? How did you come up with that combination of words to try to find what you were looking for? And did you ever find it? Hmmmm, one can only wonder I suppose.

The Diva's been through some thangs!
So today I was on one of my daily blogs and was reading a post from the BklynDiva. I have yet to be able to go back and really peak at her archives, but after reading today's post I am both inspired and terrified. After reading it, I promptly went into my computer and pulled up the one pic of me I hate the most and printed it up. I posted it up in my cube here at work and I plan to do so in my cabinet at home and in my refrigerator. I am determined to push on and not lose my momentum! Thanks for the inspiration Diva!

Aiight fam, its time for me to be out of here, must go collect the chidjins! Until next time, holla at ya girl!

Today's Quote:
"Food is an important part of a balanced diet."
~Fran Lebowitz
posted by Elle Jefe at 4/25/2006 04:17:00 PM

11 Comments:

lol @ "Prince and the Revolution"..Ima need her to stop too...

I can't control my face either. I just have an "emotional" face--I get it from my mama :-)

4/25/2006 9:18 PM  

rofl @ the sugar cookie flower basket. I guess it was a nice gesture.

and lol@the prince lady. I was picturing Dave Chapelle when he dressed as Prince.

4/26/2006 7:52 AM  

Happy early bday

4/26/2006 8:03 AM  

If u dont want the cookie basket, GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!! ITs the thought that counts..wait..when is secretary's day? Cuz i aint get shit yet from my boss and she give us sum'n every year..HOLD UP!!!!!!! See now Missy gonna hafta INQUIRE round here....

Mohter Nature sucks.......she called herself being 70 yesterday.......all i know is that I had the damn HEAt on again last nite

4/26/2006 8:26 AM  

first off, you are NOT a cuban perfect ass hoe, you're a cuban perfect ass SKANK! and your cookies look so yummy!!!

4/26/2006 10:49 AM  

@tenacious - *high pitched prince squeal*

@liquor & tv - think dave with a blonde mullett! bad visual i know!

@no1 - thanks! 3 days to go! :)

@mnb - girl, tomorrow is bring your kids to work day i am sure my 5 year old will kill it for, but if there are any left i will be sure to send them your way!

i don't know what to make of this weather, today its 60 and sunny.

miss a - you are too much, actually i thought i was a native jablican perfect ass BITCH! hmmm, leave it to me to not know my role! lol

@tigerkiss - this weekend is going to be hard, going out with my girlfriends friday night and then my cookout on saturday oh this is a test! :)

4/26/2006 2:52 PM  

His Moms wasn't Janice Combs hot ass messness but she did have blond dreads and was rocking some tight ass capris....LMAO

4/26/2006 3:54 PM  

gosh! it's the same ish that happened in Chicago with this weather crap...it's almost May and it's unacceptable to have a high temperature in the 50s...

4/28/2006 3:50 PM  

ugh, you NEEDS to get the posting!

5/02/2006 11:21 AM  

@prof - this is some bs!

@miss a - done!

5/02/2006 4:08 PM  

@khalli - next time i got you dawg! :) thanks for the bday wishes. and if you figure out a way to fix these ri-damn-diculous gas prices, please share!

5/04/2006 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home