Phat to Fabulous!

20 April 2006

And another one...

So I know I have been MIA lately, I have been dealing with a lot of stuff at work and the kids being gone has had me running more than normal. I hope to be back to my regular posting by tomorrow. However, the other day I was reading my guy, T.Bear's, page in between mess at work and apparently now you can get tagged just by looking at the page! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! Anyway, I am a good sport, so here it goes...

I present to you 10 Years ago (I barely remember what I wore yesterday, so bare with me!)

Ten years ago, it was spring 1996. Take this survey, post the results, and see how many things have changed since then.

Q1) How old were you? 17

Q2) What grade were you in? 12th

Q3) Where did you go to school? Nicolet High School (and yes I still know the school song!)

Q4) Where did you work? Walgreens

Q5) Where did you live? Milwaukee, WI

Q6) How was your hairstyle? T-boz looking bob with the one long peice on the side

Q7) Did you wear braces? nope

Q8) Did you wear contacts? yup

Q9) Did you wear glasses? yup

Q10) Who was your best friend(S)? Her, her and oh her, but I don't talk to her ass no more!

Q11) Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend? Which one?

Q12) Who was your celebrity crush? I don't remember

Q13) Who was your regular-person crush? ah hell you're kidding right!

Q14) Were you a virgin? what's your definition of virgin?

Q15) How many piercings did you have? 6

Q16) How many tattoos did you have? none then

Q17) What was your favorite band/singer? Wu Tang!

Q18) Had you smoked a cigarette yet? enough to give someone else lung cancer!

Q19) Had you gotten drunk or high yet? I plead the 5th

Q20) Had you driven yet? yes

Q21) If so which car? Brown Subaru

Q22) Which of your pets from then are still alive? none

Q23) Looking back, are you what you thought you would be in 2006? No where close

Tag.... Your IT!!!! I'm going to be like T.Bear on this one, you read it, YOU'RE IT!

posted by Elle Jefe at 4/20/2006 11:05:00 PM

2 Comments:

Wu Tang Wu Tang Wu Tang Wu Tang

I think they were one of my fav groups 10 years ago too

4/21/2006 6:00 PM  

I'm going to do this one of these days even though I was twelve 10 years ago...

In reply to my last post--I'm just going to leave it alone. Karma is a B*tch!

4/21/2006 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home