Phat to Fabulous!

09 April 2006

I just can't help myself!

Source


I just get so pumped when I see a good fight. Did anyone else see the Mayweather vs. Judah fight? Mayweather was trying to get me a little worried there in the beginning, but "Pretty Boy" Floyd prevailed with a unanimous decision to defeat Zab Judah's ass! Damn I am mad I didn't put money on this fight! The only downside to the fight really was that Santa Claus suit Floyd was wearing, WTF! I will forgive him, only because that boy is just damn fine! The highlight of the fight was when Judah realized things weren't looking good for him, he decided to try to get at Floyd with a direct shot to the cup, followed up with a smack to the back of the head. This of course caused the corners for each of the opponents to get to actin' a fool and go to blows in the ring. Actually, it looked like the fight between Floyd's uncle, Rog, and Zab's daddy, Yoel, would have been pretty good had the security, police and officials let it play out. Oh well, I guess we will never know. Now I just have to be patient until de la Hoya fights Mayorga, May 6th!


Source


I am going to try to go to sleep, however I am not sure I can do it. I am too pumped! Holla at ya girl!

posted by Elle Jefe at 4/09/2006 12:36:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home