Phat to Fabulous!

04 April 2006

Tag you're it!

So I have been tagged not once, but twice in a 24 hour period! WTF! I think the Kween and Miss A plotted this whole thing out! I think this is like when you were a kid and you used to say I double dog dar you and the person better not bow down, for fear of being mocked by every kid on the block, in this case on the blog. So I have succumbed to the pressure and conformed and I will post my responses now...

To Miss A who wanted to know the 10 points of my perfect lover, well here ya go!
1. clean - don't come to me if your ass is stankin'
2. intelligent - if you can't spell your own name, don't come knockin' on my door
3. no baby's mama's - for obvious reasons, I am not trying to have to cut a bitch over you
4. no gold teeth - all teeth in said mouth must have been grown by said user, if not installed by said users dentist, not the man in the "Gold on the Road" truck rollin' down Fond du Lac Ave.
5. know who your daddy is - if your mama was a ho there is a good chance you are too, I don't want to sleep with you and learn your medical history at my next visit to the doctor!
6. documentation - I am going to need to see copies of you birth certificate (proving you are of age), your last pay check (you need to have a job) and your last AIDS test (everyone has to play it safe)
7. look at these pictures...have you slept with any of them? yes...well good bye! (can't be dealing with leftovers of my friends)
8. do you spend more time in front of the mirror than I do? you gots to go...can't have my man trying to be prettier than me, that's not cute.
9. do you get the head rest in my car dirty when you sit in the passenger's seat? no you gots to go, no jehri curls up in here for me! I love my car a lot more than I will ever think about liking you!
10. (and most importantly) hey wait...you aren't my husband, who the f...get out of here man you trying to get me in trouble!

To Kween of Klubs who wanted to know my crushes, here you go...
white men
george clooney
joaqin phoenix
justin timberlake


women
strictly dickly 'round these parts, so I don't have any responses to this one for ya'

black men
boris kodjoe
brian white
mekhi pfeifer
omar epps
larenz tate
ludacris
oh yeah...my husband, duh!

latin men
pitbull
don omar
felix trinidad
amaury nolasco
jimmy smits

older men
pierce brosnan
harry belafonte

First Celebrity Crush Ever
cockroach on the Cosby Show

Crushes I'm Embarrased To Admit
joey from Blossom - WHOA!

Now I would return the favor by tagging a few folks out there right away, but I have a little something up my sleeve I will post in a day or to so that I can return the favor to Miss A and the Kween, so that they can't be exempt of my tag! Damn I'm smart!
posted by Elle Jefe at 4/04/2006 10:16:00 PM

3 Comments:

you are a hot MESS with that list!!!!!!! LOL

4/05/2006 3:45 PM  

I thought you would like that! LOL!

4/05/2006 3:47 PM  

oh lord yes, he's gorgeous too!

4/06/2006 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home