Phat to Fabulous!

30 March 2006

Now you just wanna mess with me, huh?

Seriously, today I think there must have been a mass email sent out to people that said, "When 'L' arrives at work, do some annoying shit to piss her off and make her life more difficult." To the author of that email, you have some pretty dedicated pawns, because you plan succeeded. Now I will tell you all that although it sometimes appears that I spend most of my time online reading blogs of friends and strangers, I am very passionate about my job. I actually like my job, I work for a very big company and doing HR and on most days I like dealing with the fire drills that occur on a daily basis. What I can't stand is incompetent people who this that my job is to do their jobs! Ummmm...No! L is not the one! I am the kind of person that usually just does things for herself rather than relying on others, because then I know it will get done. Well, I have been trying to deal with my micromanaging illness and release some of my stress by being better at delegating responsibilities and duties when it allows me to spend time completing other goals. So I decided to do that this week and it back fired, all because some broad...yes I said broad...decided that she wanted to play idiot on my time. Seriously, I need a magic wand so I can walk through the halls somedays and just look at people point my wand and make them disappear! POOF IDIOT BE GONE!

Did you just say Fuckas!
So I am the first to admit I watch a lot of tv, however because of that I try to limit the amount of television that my kids watch, because I do not want them to turn into TiVo addicted feigned like their dear old mommy. On Sunday, mommy was feeling generous and I bought the girls some 'Barbie: Mermadia' movie...I should have known I was going to regret that...when we were at Sam's Club. Now when my girls get a movie they know how to get their monies worth. When they get the chance to watch television they will make sure they watch the hell out of a dvd. So since Sunday, pretty much everytime the girls have gotten to watch tv they want to watch that damned movie. I decided to actually sit down and pay attention to it today and found out that the bad guys in the movie are fungus. Who names a character in a kids movie a fungus? Whatever your perogative! But my 2 year old is very verbal and is very good at repeating things she hears. I am always making sure to watch my potty mouth around her, because her dad will definitely blame it on me if he hears her saying something she shouldn't. Anywho, Kennedy was infatuated with the fungus. And she thought the movie was interactive apparently, so she began yelling at the fungus, saying, "NOOOOOO, FUCKAS!" Yes you read that right, when my child says fungus it sounds like Fuckas...as in Samuel L. Jackson in a movie calling a group of people some "MuthaFuckas!" When I first heard her say this, my mouth dropped open, because I had that quickly forgotten about the fungus and immediately was about to commence to snapping, when I snapped back into reality and remembered the fungus. Then she began to think the fungus was the best thing in the movie. Everyone in the house was a "fuckas!" I right away called the nanny to warn her that fungus was hilarious to Kennedy, but they sound like "fuckas!" Don't have a heart attack if and when you hear this. How do you deal with that? I really hope that she either learns how to pronounce fungus or soon loses her awe with this movie.

5 days and counting...
One more day and I have survived another week. I went to the gym today, late as hell, because the idiots just kept coming all day long! I love Thursday and Fridays, because the gym clears out. Everyone forgets that they were a fat ass on Monday and decides that they don't feel like exercising any more! LOVE IT! I got in got my machine and commenced to working it out! And today there were no spastic shadow boxers next to me, made my workout that much less frightening!

GREAT POST...
Today I was checking out ProfessorGQ's page and I was impressed with his post 8 Reasons Why You're Still Fat. His was informative and insightful and made me think, shouldn't we all know this already? Sometime ago, I came up with 10 things in Milwaukee and in General that have assisted in keeping my a proud member of the Chunky Girl Clique. I think the wise Professor has some real tips we all could be paying attention to! Alright its time for me to be up! Holla at ya' girl!

Today's Quote:
I'm not overweight, I am undertall!
~Unknown
posted by Elle Jefe at 3/30/2006 11:22:00 PM

4 Comments:

I share the same sentiments about going to the gym on Fridays...hardly anyone is there...I am going to be at the gym this afternoon.

3/31/2006 11:54 AM  

i need that magic wand you want at work. "poof, be gone" would be spoken all day from my lips. maybe an invisible cloak would be great too, because i could wear it while i walk through the corridors and smack the hell out of people, telling them to grow up.

3/31/2006 4:38 PM  

Well your post proves it. This was "National Be An Asshole To Administrative People Just Trying To Do Their Job In Corporate Amerika Week." Because I'm pretty sure a bunch of people I have to deal with got that email as well. Thanks for exposing this heinous crime.

3/31/2006 7:58 PM  

divine oasis - you know i hadn't thought about the cape, good lookin' out adding that to my wishlist right now!

t.bear - you know i think people are on an evil mission but they need to stop it! a sister is not happy, they are messing with my emotions! as to your sidebar!!! YAY! see you there. i saw in one of your posts you are on myspace there is a group on there of people that are going to caribana, i am hoping everyone will start to share info as august gets closer. say hi to all my cousins in stoughton, brockton and canton for me!

v'ron - i am determined to use my blog for only the most in-depth hard hitting investigations to expose all evil conspiracy theories!

3/31/2006 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home