Phat to Fabulous!

05 April 2006

Oprah reads my blog!

Ok well, no she doesn't, but that caught your attention didn't it? Seriously, why is everything these days validated by Oprah. I used to like Oprah and actually used to watch the show. She was my idol, I went to college for Broadcast Communications, I saw Oprah, this woman gets paid to talk! I can do that! Seriously, but over the years I have become more and more annoyed with her. I have a guy friend who refers to her as the cult leader! She says a book is great, the whole country goes to buy it. She says this diet works, everyone is trying to hop on it. Seriously, its scary almost makes you wonder if maybe her shoes are looped with subliminal messages. I wonder if that would work for my blog? TELL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS TO VISIT PHAT TO FABULOUS TODAY! OK, maybe not, it was worth a try though! Seriously, though I was on a site today looking at the news, well kind of the news, Eminem and his hooker, I mean wife, are getting a divorce already, that's news! Duh! Anyway one of those ads popped up in the middle for the best weight loss/diet program in the world. Well it must be the best, it is by OPRAH'S fitness trainer. Doesn't that certify him as the best? Seriously, Bob is now the expert authority on weight loss and fitness, because he once told Oprah how many reps of crunches and push-ups to do. Seriously, I want to be that famous one day, where people are like she wipes her ass with this kind of toilet paper it must be the best!

Back on track!
I am happy to report that as of this morning I am down another 4 lbs, putting me at 24 lbs. lost since the start of my track just before January. I am pleased to have finally bust through the cursed plateau that I felt I was hitting. I suppose the key was just working through it and still continuing to push myself! Onward ho!

So I am about to get out of here!
Today was nuts again, I had another 1/2 day workout/meeting that took up most of my time. I have to get out of here on time today, though because I have my first salsa lesson. Whoo hoo, this should be fun! Holla at ya girl!

Today's Quote:
Dieting is wishful shrinking!
~Unknown
posted by Elle Jefe at 4/05/2006 03:27:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home