Phat to Fabulous!

01 June 2006

You know you're fat when...

...when once you were younger and you got a tatoo of the american flag on your arm, and now you are able to do the "special effects" of the flag flapping in air because of your arm flab.

...when you turn sideways to go through a door ... and it doesn't help!

...when you have to have someone sit on the opposite side of the picnic table...or flippage will occur.

...when you return to college, and you have a lecture class in one of those huge theater-type rooms, and you cant get the desk flap thingie attached to the seat to go down all the way, so you have to take notes and tests at an angle. I had to do this when I was pregnant...SERIOUSLY!

...when you become the adult that family members use for an example to warn their kids about eating too much. Ouch!

...when your 4 year old grandson asks if the fat fairy on the Zelda game is you.

...when your six year old asks you for the 3rd time today "Are you SURE you don't have a baby in your belly? It looks like you do!"

...when you jump up in the air and get stuck. I so hope this doesn't happen at Caribana!

...when you neice says, "Auntie, you know how sometimes you can see people's underwear through their pants?" (Panty lines). You respond, "Yes." She says,"Well, I can see your underwear AND your butt - and your butt is falling out!"

...when even your pants have stretch marks!

...when you can no longer 'suck it in'...does no help whatsoever...

...when you close your eyes in the shower and avoid all mirrors until you are fully dressed!

...when a friend asks you if you hurt your foot/leg, because you can't walk right since your jeans are too tight!

...when you feel something stuck to your inner thigh ... and it's your OTHER thigh!!!

...when your 6-year old very politely asks you if she will have two butts when she grows up too!

I got a kick out of these so I thought I would share them. These are from the SparkPeople Message board. I have now been on the site for 6 months and am a Community Team Member, which basically makes me a glorified cheerleader. So here I am doing my duty to spread the word.

The site has a free Calorie Counter which is very useful and comes in handy when you are looking to find out the amount of calories some erroneous thing you just shoved in your mouth has...

Want to know how many calories you ate today? Use this quick search!

Food Search:

You can also enroll on the site and they will, FOR FREE, outline for you a diet and exercise plan that is pretty realistic. If you are like me and you already have a plan, the site has some good ideas on things that you can do as an alternative when you just need to switch gears a bit.

SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet

Just thought I would share. I need to get these reports done...a peon's work is never done! *sigh* Holla at ya girl!


Pic of the day...
How to weigh yourself and get the most accurate result.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And all these years I have been doing this wrong!
posted by Elle Jefe at 6/01/2006 02:27:00 PM

4 Comments:

WIll check it out.......:) Happy Friday...

6/02/2006 8:39 AM  

lol@pants having stretch marks

lol@that pic.

6/02/2006 3:53 PM  

gotta luv the body.

6/02/2006 9:45 PM  

Those are great!!

And real at the same time :-/

Hope you're doin' well!

My friends and I found another live karaoke joint, The Ladybug Club - Thursday nights. We'll be stopping in this Thursday, they have some kinda bash goin' on.

Just thought I'd let ya know!

6/05/2006 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home