Phat to Fabulous!

19 May 2006

So this is a good idea, because why?

So I just had to share, I am driving on my way home from work today. When what do I see coming down the opposite side of the road coming towards me? A silver Nissan Armada, with what appearts to be a flag pole and couch growing form behind it? It gets closer and we cross paths and I see, it is an Armada with a Tripplett and Sons pitiful looking, almost falling apart trailer stuck on the back, with what appeared to be the belongings of someone's entire small household. WTF? You can afford an Armada, but you can't afford to rent a U-Haul for $19.99 a day? I'm just saying!
posted by Elle Jefe at 5/19/2006 06:04:00 PM

6 Comments:

that's funny...baller's on a budget...you didn't know...

5/22/2006 7:35 AM  

@chris & sarccastik - i totally understand being on a budget, it is just ironic you know. kind of like driving a escalade living in your mama's basement!

5/22/2006 9:40 AM  

all i have to say is N.I.A.B.T.!!!!!!!!!

5/22/2006 11:00 AM  

@miss a - ok so i thought i was up on most of the lingo but what in the blue blazes is N.I.A.B.T.?????

5/22/2006 3:19 PM  

rofl..man there have been plenty of times where I've been a passenger in a car, holding on to a mattress, hoping it doesn't fly off the roof...but that was usually in a raggedy car, so it was ok

5/23/2006 7:31 AM  

@liquor and tv - raggedy car i would have accepted but they were rolling in an armada!

5/23/2006 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home