Phat to Fabulous!

09 May 2006

Today I didn't even have to use my A.K., I got to say it was a good day!

Ok, so I suppose I don't usually carry my A.K. to work, but there have been some times when it would have really come in handy, if I had one, I suppose. Oh well, the last day or so has been relatively quiet. There have been some systems down and a few people who have tried to test my nerves, but I am not letting them bug me. Not going to let it happen.

Dance with you heart and a ballerina you shall be...
So this weekend was J's bday party, we had it at her dance studio with 9 of her closest pals. Damn am I happy that kids only have birthdays once a year, because everytime we do this, I am reminded how much I can't stand other people's kids! UGH! I get the chills just thinking about it. But everyone had fun, especially J so that's what matters. And, Kennedy had fun too. She always sees her big sister go to class on Saturdays, so when she got to wear her little ballerina outfit she kept running around telling everyone that she was in class. It was too cute.


Time for another bout!
Yesterday was my first day back in the ring with this whole weight loss thing. I didn't make it to the gym, because I hate going on Mondays, because everyone remembers on Mondays that they ate for shit all weekend and decide to hit the gym come Monday. Instead I took advantage of the good weather and took the girls for a walk. Actually, we went on two, because when we got back to the house the girls and I played outside for a while before Daddy got home and J asked if we could take one more walk before going in, so we did. They had a ball and were beat by the time we made it back in the house. It was good to just kick it back and relax with the kids.

This morning I got up and at 'em though, I headed to the gym at 5:30 this morning, because J was supposed to start back to soccer this afternoon. Just found out it was cancelled, because it is supposed to rain later. I noticed that when you get up that early you are almost too tired to pay attention to what anyone around you is doing. This might be good. Although as I was doing my weights I was slightly disturbed by the loud grunting that was coming the middle of a group of guys by the Smith bar. Then I realized that one guy was lift about 400 lbs. Yeah that's a good reason to grunt I suppose, a lot better than the reason that was going through my head!
UPDATE: Oh yeah I almost forgot to scream about Common at Summerfest at the Harley Davidson Roadhouse Stage opening night Thursday, June 29th! Chris Brown on July 7th for the youngin's.

This is a short post today, because blogger was being stupid earlier. I will be back tomorrow though, my whole team is out of the office, so it is relatively quiet! I will definitely take that! Until then, holla at ya girl!

Today's Quote:
The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.
~Unknown
posted by Elle Jefe at 5/09/2006 01:17:00 PM

4 Comments:

cute little ballerinas...now when you gonna pop out a football player?

5/09/2006 3:43 PM  

thank you and ummm never! actually kennedy is my football player, she looks cute and girly in the pic, but in honesty she plays with/tries to eat bugs, tackles her big sis and picks her nose better than any little boy you will find! that's my girl!

5/09/2006 4:09 PM  

Ok, Summerfest sounds like The BLAST! I'm not crazy about Chris Brown, but Common and some of the other acts are enough for me. Too bad I can't make it this year.

second, OOOOOOOHHHHHH! Now where was your mind in the Gym? :) Some backfields in motion maybe?

Who's a naughty girl, Then?

5/09/2006 7:44 PM  

I will have to agree with you that Biggums is the football player she even walks like one. Guess we will be at summerfest a few nights this year. I hope Taleigha is not busy.

5/10/2006 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home