Phat to Fabulous!

19 May 2006

A good workout mix

So I was asked by my friend, Holly, (yes the same one that went jogging in a tornado), If I could post a list of good workout music. I will do that with a disclaimer to all that I have a very interesting taste in music sometimes, so there maybe some stuff on here that you don't like, gueess what? I don't care! :) jk, damn don't be so sensitive! So what keeps me moving at the gym? Here it goes:

This is just one of the playlists I have that I use when I work out. I will try to post some more when I get some time. What are some of the songs you can work up a good sweat to? Get your dirty mind out the gutter, not that kind of sweat! Share I need to know some other stuff I can add to my playlist.

If I don't get another post in today, everyone have a great weekend! Holla at ya girl!

Today's Pic/Comic:

posted by Elle Jefe at 5/19/2006 12:16:00 PM

9 Comments:

hmmm, this is hard. I don't really listen to music while I'm working out, I'm usually just wathin TV.

But the last CD I remember working out to was Electric Circus..lol

5/19/2006 3:26 PM  

the lil kim hardcore album gets me pumped for working out..

like you new blog look

5/19/2006 3:48 PM  

@liquor and tv - Electric Circus, lol

@no1 - i have never been a big enough fan of kim to get a full album of hers, but she has been known to make her way on to a workout mix or two of mine.

5/19/2006 4:31 PM  

Sounds like a good play list..home girl don't need to listen to anything while runnin in a tornado she needs to have all of her facilities about her LOL..sike let me stop..I love that ladys comic strip clips...nice look

5/19/2006 4:31 PM  

Interesting mix, lady. Where's the Rollin' around or the Car show mixes? :)

5/19/2006 6:44 PM  

@honey-libra - don't trip i told her the same thing! she needs to focus on ducking flying pick up trucks! :) and that old lady cracks me up!

@rodney - those are coming!

5/19/2006 7:00 PM  

interesting mix indeed. never thought of working out to Jah Cure.....he's more of my relax music (not the same vibe as say...Inna Heart, which is on my workout list). but i'm feeling your list.

5/21/2006 12:01 AM  

I hafta listen to musica to get motivated..........I havent been in the gym in months cuz my mp3 player got stolen....nice playlist.....

5/22/2006 8:03 AM  

@the prisoners wife - jah cure is only for the cooldown, to slow to get a real workout too. thanks for stopping through.

@free agent - hahahah you sound like my husband, the music at the gym won't do, his ipod was messed up so he was like i can't go to the gym.

5/22/2006 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home