Phat to Fabulous!

17 May 2006

OK, you my dear are just trifflin'!

Hola good peoples! So I have been busy as hell at work lately and there have not been enough hours in the day to post, but I since I finally finished the report I had been working on since 8 am and it is now 2:30, I thought I would slack off for a little bit.

So I have been trying to force my butt to get out of the bed in the mornings to get to the gym, before work. Somedays I have been successful, other days well not that much! Today, however when my alarm went off I sprung into action, right after I hit the snooze button 3 times. But I pulled my self up, tossed on some clothes, pulled the hair back and headed to the gym in the wee hours of the morning. Now I like going to the gym early, no need to drag to the kids. No need to take multiple showers everyday, water conservation! No waiting to eat dinner until after I get home from the gym, we eat dinner at normal times now! No trouble finding a parking spot or dealing with non-drivers in the gym parking lot. Plus, the best bonus, I can pretty much do whatever with my evenings. If the girls and I want to run to the store or take a walk, we can do it and it won't be dark when we make it home! It's great! It just makes more sense, especially since Jordan's soccer started back now too.

So anyways back on track. Today I go to the gym, I am getting my groove on got my headphones on watching ESPN and I am in the zone. I get through my abs workout and my weights and I head to the locker room to head out. Now there is this chick that got to the gym right around the same time as I did. We got on the treadmill at about the same time, and apparently finished up around the same time. I see her in the locker room, she's grabbing her stuff from her locker and she takes her clothes and goes into one of the bathroom stalls, walking right past the showers. Now when I say she grabbed her clothes, I mean her work clothes she walked in that stall as though she was getting dressed for work without washing her ass after having just ran on a treadmill for 30 minutes and who knows what else she did in that gym for the other 30 minutes. Is she kidding? Does she think that she will not emit an odor? No, ewww, I don't care who you are if you just finished working out for an hour, you need to wash your ass. That's just nasty and downright trifflin'! Oh am I glad I don't work wherever the hell she was headed to, not only is there going to be a stench, but someone has to look at her obvious fashion "Oh My GAWD!" of the pastel pink pants! She knows she needs to stop!

Other than that, my workout this morning was good. I still had the regular grunting Mexicans, who have an interesting way of spotting each other when they are doing free weights. Like one little Mexican pretty much takes his entire little body and wraps it around this other slightly larger Mexican and apparently that's spotting. Looks like two people trying to lift 400lbs. if you ask me! The whole visual is just bad, especially when you add the audio of the loud grunts! Like Arsenio Hall used to say back in the day, "Things that make you say, hmmmmmmm?"

Aiight time to get back to work. I will try to be more regular with posts the rest of this week. Until then, holla at ya girl!

Today's Quote:
If nature had intended our skeletons to be visible it would have put them on the outside of our bodies.
~Elmer Rice
posted by Elle Jefe at 5/17/2006 02:26:00 PM

2 Comments:

I love that quote!

Damn skinny whores.

:-)

5/17/2006 6:51 PM  

I love hitting the gym in the morning, but when I can't get up, I go during luch hour for about 30 mins, head home, shower, put on clothes, work again.

5/18/2006 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home