Phat to Fabulous!

16 July 2011

Appt 4

So this really does feel like the longest process ever.  For insurance reasons, once I made the decision to have weight loss surgery, I am required to see my doctor for 6 mos before they can submit information to the insurance company for approval.  So I have had a thyroid test, psychiatric consult (apparently I am just enough crazy that I don't cross some magical line), a gastroendoscopy and now it is just a matter of finishing out my 6 appts with the doctor and the dietician on a monthly basis.  Went yesterday and I am down another 4-5 lbs, despite my recent trip out East and the oh so lovely overflowing crab cakes.  While I am totally IN with my decision to do this, part of me wants to say just book an operating room and get this over with.  My recent trip was filled with more photo ops of pics I will not want to see like pretty much EVER, unless they are cut off and only show me from the boobs up.  Grrrr!  November can't come fast enough.
posted by Elle Jefe at 7/16/2011 09:18:00 PM

1 Comments:

Good day!
I'm looking for any contact details (email, phone number or mail address)of the website owner or marketing person that I can communicate with for possible business venture on website income opportunities. We are very much interested to do business with you. Please send me an email together with your website name and I'll be glad to call you to discuss this matter.
Thank you

minasol@yourmediaguru.com

8/30/2011 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home