Phat to Fabulous!

12 December 2006

VOTE AGAIN and quick!

So I am a slacker and I have been a little lazy lately in checking my email, go figure that I just read an email that was sent to me last Thursday from Sara O. over at mkeonline.com about the final round of their blog of the week series.

Back in March of this year, I was the first semi-finals winner of their blog of the week contest for 2006. At the end of the year they do a vote of all the semi-finalists from the year for the Blog of the Week Finals. So apparently, tomorrow...as in Wednesday is the last day to go out and vote. So what are you waiting on, go vote for me, here. NOW! Scoot I say!

Thanks!
~L
posted by Elle Jefe at 12/12/2006 10:13:00 PM

1 Comments:

I cast my vote, when do we find out if you (rightfully) won? Because even though I was going to vote for you anyway, and while I'm a screaming liberal, the other two entries were, well, BOR-ing. If you don't win its fixed.

and I catching up. When's your band going to play out? Mine is shooting for April-ish....

12/14/2006 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home