Phat to Fabulous!

01 December 2006

What better way to break a blog-rut...

...than with a freaking Blizzard Warning! WTF? I still don't know why the heck I live here seriously! I don't like cold, I don't think that snow is pretty even before it has been turned grey from people walking and driving on it or yellow from little boys peeing in it. It's cold, it's wet, it's heavy and it's a bitch to get out of your driveway. And for all the idiots that have been on the news saying that this is getting them in the holiday spirit, I say to you a hearty bah-humbug. Since I haven't blogged in a while, let me share with you a little countdown of 10 reasons why I hate winter...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Notice I was too chicken to even open the screen door to give you the full effect of the ish outside my house!

10. It's cold
9. Stupid weather men usually never get it right...they always say to expect a huge storm and then you get like 1 inch of snow or vice versa (I will say today they seem to have gotten it correct)
8. I hate the overly perky people who think that just because some white stuff falls from the sky that I should burst into song and start saying fa-la-la-la-freaking-la!
7. I don't like malls in the summer and I sure don't like them in the winter, holiday shopping is horrible...I think this is an allergy formed from multiple years of retail work.
6. Stupid drivers become more dumb...if they didn't know how to put on a stupid signal when it was time to turn when it was dry out, you can pretty much guarantee that they have no clue how to merge lanes when there is precipitation falling from the sky
5. Newscasters who state the obvious...don't tell me its cold outside, I can tell that by looking at the 5 inches of snow on my car in the driveway...tell me something I don't know.
4. The people who think that because you live in Wisconsin that you should like and or be used to this...one who doesn't like this never gets used to it.
3. Purchasing 40 pairs of gloves over a three month period, because your six year old left one pair in the lunchroom, one pair at titi's house, one pair at grandma's, one at her godsister's house, one at church (not like I have been to church in a minute, but you get the idea).
2. DARKNESS...It's dark when you go to work, it's dark when you come home from work...you pretty much just never see daylight! What's the problem with just a little sunlight?
1. IT'S COLD!!!!!

If you have never been privy to some of my many other countdowns, you should check out "Reasons why not to take steroids," "Reasons why I would never be a Freegan" and maybe "Reasons you will stay fat in Milwaukee."

Until next time peeps! Holla at ya girl!
~L~
posted by Elle Jefe at 12/01/2006 03:15:00 PM

2 Comments:

thanks!!! check my new steez.....

12/01/2006 6:53 PM  

LOL for once I am not in envy I do NOT want the snow to come, shit I HATE snow, always have and always will...And *lol* thats me with the glove I might have to do the yarn thing like my mother did when I was a kid so I wouldnt lose my punky brewster gloves *Lol*

12/04/2006 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home