Phat to Fabulous!

01 September 2006

My random MTV VMA thoughts...

  1. Jack Black is an idiot!
  2. I hate that damn Fergie song, "London Bridge." Yes, I said that...Oh snap!
  3. Someone please tell 50 cent that Detroit is in Michigan!!
  4. What purpose did the Pussycat Dolls have in that song with Skateboard P and Ludacris, "Money Maker"?
  5. Beyonce just loves falling out of the ceiling, huh? Oh and Beyonce, Janet Jackson called she wants the dance routine from Rhythm Nation back.
  6. Am I the only one that thinks the guys from Jackass must all be gay?
  7. I couldn't have been the only one that thought that the Power Wheels Hummer that Missy Elliot was driving was going to break in half when she was dancing on it.
  8. What's really wrong with Jessica Simpson?
  9. Since when do they offer plastic surgery in prison? Lil' Kim looked more plastic than usual if that's possible.
  10. Why did I fall asleep when those guys that were dancing on the treadmills came on and I woke up well rested and they were still on the damn tv?

Now I love a good awards show, but this show was pretty boring. Did they really have Al Gore come out and talk about global warming? Also, am I the only one that just heard about Mos Def and his situation? If you hadn't heard about it like me, click here to read the story.

I hope everyone has a safe and blessed holiday weekend and if you are lucky you can get through the whole weekend without having to hear that damn "Chain Hang Low" song!

Holla!

~L~

posted by Elle Jefe at 9/01/2006 01:16:00 PM

10 Comments:

gIRL u dont hafta worry about me I wont hear that song at all this weekend....:)

I heard about Mos Def getting arrested cuz he didnt have a permit to be performing his Katrina tirade song...what a mess...I heard others were fighting too....

9/01/2006 3:24 PM  

If I hear that a bar of that song, i will be smashing my radio/tv/cpu with a baseball bat. I didn't watch the awards. I didnt even realize they were on.

9/01/2006 6:12 PM  

LOL I was thinking the same thing about B...that and she sure loves falling all out on the floor

I only watched about 15 minutes...about Justin...eh I lost interest...but damn Timberland sure is looking on the swoll side, a lil beefy

LOL @ guys from jackass, I wouldnt be surprised

@ L

Girl I was so much nicer back then but then I had to turn into a straight Bitch and start kicking folks out, no hoes can sleep up in my bed, you hads ta go...lol...well we both are Taurus and we have similar fathers *shrugs* maybe one of our mamas was lying.....

9/01/2006 7:15 PM  

My random thoughts on your random thoughts...

1. Yep, that's what makes him.....funny?

2-10. (as a whole) They say people love a train wreck. Even if I had cable, I couldn't watch.

3. 50 is his IQ, didn't you know? So now you shouldn't feel so bad because I bet he screws up geography internationally(so i've heard). That reminds me, I need a passport.

4. They're supposedly hot right not. Nothing more.

5. Songs are the only thing that get remade, you know.

8. You mean something was right with her?

9. Just say no to the knife! and she used to be cute, I thought. Glad I didn't see that.

10. I saw a clip on TV earlier. You mean that wasn't the hottest thing on the show? Damn!

Actually, the Mos Def situation sounds like the Deal of the day. He was probably rolling in to make the party liver than what it was. I had not heard about it until you mentioned it.

Last but not least, At least you have that damned "Shoulder Lean" head stuck in your head! I thankfully hadn't heard the one you spoke of.

9/02/2006 3:30 AM  

What is RIGHT about Jessica Simpson? Eeew.

9/05/2006 3:36 PM  

LMAO.. girl I am so tired of beyonce and her damn album sucks monkey balls!!!

yeah me and Jay were watching it like oh wow.. she just updated the Rhythm nation with a lil bounce LOL hahahaaa

terrible show.. and u know Al Gore brought Sexy Back LOL

9/06/2006 1:11 PM  

Yeah Mos asked MTV if he could perform and of course MTV, being the wack network that they are, dissed him. I guess Katrina Clap is too controversial for them.

So he took it upon himself to perform the song anyway..lol

I heard that Beyonce's performance was supposed to be a tribute to Janet, but MTV wouldn't allow Janet's name to be said since they are boycotting her..still from that Superbowl fiasco.

9/07/2006 1:27 PM  

8. Jessica Simpson is a man dressed as a woman.

9/17/2006 12:14 AM  

1. That song annoys me
2. You need to watch the Ring the Alarm Parody on You Tube...it's too hilarious
3. I hate when stuff is on the tube too long
4. I'm ready for Friday
5. Can I call out for a month and still get paid

9/26/2006 2:25 PM  

my sentiments exactly. except i kinda dug those cats on the treadmill. i wonder how long it took to plan that routine out.

10/02/2006 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home