Phat to Fabulous!

03 August 2006

It's time to JUMP UP JUMP UP!

So my good people the countdown clock is winding to a close! In 14 hours and 31 minutes, I will be boarding a plan to head to Toronto for CARBINA! I have checked the weather reports the forecast is shows sunny and clear for the weekend. I have packed my bags, I have printed my boarding passes, I have confirmed my hotel and I have paid for the tickets to get my groove on Sunday night at mellows party at The Docks. Nothing left to do now, but to get there! Yah heard?

We have our itinerary for the trip laid out. We know where we are headed when we land tomorrow, we know the plan for the parade Saturday, we know what clubs, restaurants and parties we are hitting when we get there. Can you tell I am ants as hell! Anyway, I will be back and hopefully with many tales and pica, but not too many, since you know *singing* WHAT HAPPENS IN DE PARTY STAYS IN PARTY! But the ones I can share I will.

Thanks for everyones kind words about my accident. I am ok with the exception of some soreness in my back at this point. My car got dropped off at the shop this morning. Hopefully she will be back to her so fresh and so clean self in no time.

Until next time...Holly!

~L~
posted by Elle Jefe at 8/03/2006 03:33:00 PM

4 Comments:

Have fun and don't do nothing that you cant write about on the blog. LOL

8/03/2006 9:48 PM  

OOH have fun for me :-)

have a safe **and uneventful** flight and a safe return home

I expect detail woman!

8/03/2006 10:55 PM  

please tell me how toronto is...i want to take the sarccastik family too it...i don't know why...

8/04/2006 10:01 AM  

It's spelled CARIBANA...that's okay, we Torontonians forgive you. Ha!

8/26/2006 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home