Phat to Fabulous!

14 December 2006

Winner by a complete and total knockout...

*crowd cheering* PHAT TO FABULOUS! You like me you really like me! lol Seriously, thanks to everyone who took time to vote. I won the mkeonline.com's Blog of the Year contest. For those of you wondering what do I win, nothing really just a spot on their site saying I am the bestest of the bestest of the bestest. :) All the votes I had helped me to beat down those other blogs like Taylor beat down Ouma last Saturday! Thanks again!

By the way I am still working on my post of 5 things y'all don't already know about me. Like I said its pretty hard since I pretty much will spill anything and everything on here.

Until next time...holla at ya girl!

Need a Christmas Ho Ho Ho? Go here!
posted by Elle Jefe at 12/14/2006 09:50:00 PM

1 Comments:

Congrats to bats, Lady! Like you had a doubt that it would happen. :)

12/18/2006 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home