Phat to Fabulous!

15 June 2006

I'm going back to Cali!

So I made it in to LAX yesterday and was promptly taken to the Serving Spoon restaurant in Inglewood, where I am pretty sure that I just gained back the 2 lbs. that I was so proud of losing the other day! The weather is great and I am almost not ready to kill my dad yet. I just wanted to roll through and say hello from the California sun. I will try to do a real post or two while I am gone.

Until next time, holla at ya girl!
posted by Elle Jefe at 6/15/2006 10:50:00 AM

3 Comments:

HAVE FUN!!! and eat some smothered chicken n' waffles for me!!!

6/15/2006 1:39 PM  

Whew, I thought you were channelling LL or Biggie for a second. Have fun. Bring me somethin' back!

6/16/2006 4:05 AM  

@miss a - girl i think i gained every pound i have lost back on this trip! ahhhhh!

@rodney - i was thinking ll in my head, but that's a daily ritual. envisioning ll...never mind you wouldn't understand!

6/22/2006 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home