Phat to Fabulous!
01 September 2006
My random MTV VMA thoughts...
- Jack Black is an idiot!
- I hate that damn Fergie song, "London Bridge." Yes, I said that...Oh snap!
- Someone please tell 50 cent that Detroit is in Michigan!!
- What purpose did the Pussycat Dolls have in that song with Skateboard P and Ludacris, "Money Maker"?
- Beyonce just loves falling out of the ceiling, huh? Oh and Beyonce, Janet Jackson called she wants the dance routine from Rhythm Nation back.
- Am I the only one that thinks the guys from Jackass must all be gay?
- I couldn't have been the only one that thought that the Power Wheels Hummer that Missy Elliot was driving was going to break in half when she was dancing on it.
- What's really wrong with Jessica Simpson?
- Since when do they offer plastic surgery in prison? Lil' Kim looked more plastic than usual if that's possible.
- Why did I fall asleep when those guys that were dancing on the treadmills came on and I woke up well rested and they were still on the damn tv?
Now I love a good awards show, but this show was pretty boring. Did they really have Al Gore come out and talk about global warming? Also, am I the only one that just heard about Mos Def and his situation? If you hadn't heard about it like me, click here to read the story.
I hope everyone has a safe and blessed holiday weekend and if you are lucky you can get through the whole weekend without having to hear that damn "Chain Hang Low" song!